Dedicated and knowledgeable, Kelly brings a strong level of commitment to each real estate transaction and is recognized as a market leader. Born & raised in Columbus, she was introduced to real estate and construction by her parents who have both enjoyed successful careers in the industry. In 2006, Kelly partnered with a team of top producers and developed a business philosophy based on experience, commitment, integrity & service.
Most important to Kelly is the long-term relationships she has established with her clients. Their trust in her ability to get the job done well is her number one priority. The following review best describes Kelly’s commitment to her buyers & sellers – “You absolutely will not find anyone more dedicated to their clients.”
In addition to maintaining positive client relations, Kelly believes it is equally important to reinvest in her business through education and the creative use of technology.
Kelly is a graduate of Bowling Green State University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. Prior to becoming a licensed real estate agent, Kelly worked in marketing and sales for Owens-Illinois & Baxter Travenol.
A highlight of Kelly’s commitment to real estate and her community:
- President, Northwest Area Realty Association
- Chairperson, Columbus Realtors® Realtor Care Day
- Columbus Realtors® 25 Million Dollar Club
- Member, Master Sales Society
- Relocation Specialist
- Five Star Real Estate Professional
- Upper Arlington Education Foundation – Board Member
- Trinity UMC Foundation – Board Member
- Central Ohio Diabetes Association – Board Member
- South Sudan Health Clinic – Board Member